Michael Fasere Cyber, Security Architecture, and Technology Advisor
“Cybersecurity is the key to sustaining privacy and protection of children from online vulnerability, exploitation and abuses. I believe by defining the “who”, “how”, “where” and “when”, through the application of a basic Cyber Security capability, will go a long way to secure and protect our children.”
Michael Fasere is a seasoned Cloud Security/Cyber Security Advisor with over 19 years of experience. He has partnered and advised client leadership teams in an effort to evaluate cloud technology challenges, define Cyber Security and Cloud Security strategies; as well as build Cloud Security governance models of Enterprise Architecture for business, data, applications and technology, using the TOGAF/SABSA Architecture Framework.
Michael has significant vertical experience with an outstanding record of success establishing globally recognized Cyber Security, Cloud Security and governance risk compliance management programs for organizations within financial services, manufacturing, telecommunication and oil and gas. He has engaged with global organizations, specifically with presence in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America. Michael’s expertise includes, but not limited to, privacy and compliance (ISO, PCI, SOX, GDPR, HIPPA, HITRUST, GLBA, NIST) implementation, assessment and monitoring, DevOps and DevSecOps.
Michael is a working group member with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and belongs to numerous associations such as ISACA, IAPP, ISSA and EA. He is also an MBA graduate from Southern Methodist University (SMU Cox Business School and has helped establish DevSecOps, PCI DSS Compliance, as well as SABSA Architecture framework programs, within Telecommunication and Financial Services industries.
- A great piece of news for those of us wanting to keep children safe whilst online! ⭕ #protectuskids… https://t.co/Os6hFrgx706 hours ago
- RT @protectuskids: We are excited to announce that once again we will be in attendance at the 2020 annual @CACConference August 10-13th, th…7 hours ago
- Our Youth Life Program webinar will give practical tips and helpful advice for young people as they use #technology… https://t.co/3KCGJBbZ1a10 hours ago
- We are excited to announce that once again we will be in attendance at the 2020 annual @CACConference August 10-13t… https://t.co/xZFlBaDyX812 hours ago
- We are excited to announce that once again we will be in attendance at the 2020 annual @CACConference August 10-13t… https://t.co/Y0JyJThShS12 hours ago