Michael Fasere Cyber, Security Architecture, and Technology Advisor
“Cybersecurity is the key to sustaining privacy and protection of children from online vulnerability, exploitation and abuses. I believe by defining the “who”, “how”, “where” and “when”, through the application of a basic Cyber Security capability, will go a long way to secure and protect our children.”
Michael Fasere is a seasoned Cloud Security/Cyber Security Advisor with over 19 years of experience. He has partnered and advised client leadership teams in an effort to evaluate cloud technology challenges, define Cyber Security and Cloud Security strategies; as well as build Cloud Security governance models of Enterprise Architecture for business, data, applications and technology, using the TOGAF/SABSA Architecture Framework.
Michael has significant vertical experience with an outstanding record of success establishing globally recognized Cyber Security, Cloud Security and governance risk compliance management programs for organizations within financial services, manufacturing, telecommunication and oil and gas. He has engaged with global organizations, specifically with presence in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America. Michael’s expertise includes, but not limited to, privacy and compliance (ISO, PCI, SOX, GDPR, HIPPA, HITRUST, GLBA, NIST) implementation, assessment and monitoring, DevOps and DevSecOps.
Michael is a working group member with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and belongs to numerous associations such as ISACA, IAPP, ISSA and EA. He is also an MBA graduate from Southern Methodist University (SMU Cox Business School and has helped establish DevSecOps, PCI DSS Compliance, as well as SABSA Architecture framework programs, within Telecommunication and Financial Services industries.
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uLreXo… https://t.co/UgXJeYLEPB15 hours ago
- "How Social Restrictions Impact Human Trafficking" https://t.co/4DeU5QN7Ey #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/WLpC7B2KJw18 hours ago
- "Fierce Parenting series tackles online exploitation, trafficking" https://t.co/byr3RJvwd9 #protectuskids… https://t.co/q1o9UPZKtt21 hours ago
- RT @barktechco: “As a family, we’ve been focusing on getting through each day, celebrating the small things for which we are grateful and t…yesterday
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uL9E5Q… https://t.co/jPLCKdnMVqyesterday