Michael Fasere Cyber, Security Architecture, and Technology Advisor
“Cybersecurity is the key to sustaining privacy and protection of children from online vulnerability, exploitation and abuses. I believe by defining the “who”, “how”, “where” and “when”, through the application of a basic Cyber Security capability, will go a long way to secure and protect our children.”
Michael Fasere is a seasoned Cloud Security/Cyber Security Advisor with over 19 years of experience. He has partnered and advised client leadership teams in an effort to evaluate cloud technology challenges, define Cyber Security and Cloud Security strategies; as well as build Cloud Security governance models of Enterprise Architecture for business, data, applications and technology, using the TOGAF/SABSA Architecture Framework.
Michael has significant vertical experience with an outstanding record of success establishing globally recognized Cyber Security, Cloud Security and governance risk compliance management programs for organizations within financial services, manufacturing, telecommunication and oil and gas. He has engaged with global organizations, specifically with presence in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America. Michael’s expertise includes, but not limited to, privacy and compliance (ISO, PCI, SOX, GDPR, HIPPA, HITRUST, GLBA, NIST) implementation, assessment and monitoring, DevOps and DevSecOps.
Michael is a working group member with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and belongs to numerous associations such as ISACA, IAPP, ISSA and EA. He is also an MBA graduate from Southern Methodist University (SMU Cox Business School and has helped establish DevSecOps, PCI DSS Compliance, as well as SABSA Architecture framework programs, within Telecommunication and Financial Services industries.
- RT @lulurrutia: Thank you @tech_coalition for hosting a full day of important conversations and presentations at the @CACConference. We are…22 hours ago
- Work led by @IWFhotline analyzed a million images, turned them into unique digital hashes, and matched these with c… https://t.co/oRvgWfJOu464 days ago
- A new assessment of 107 kid-targeted apps found only 17 collected zero data The Toy Zone study found Money Managem… https://t.co/Mvkry6ZYnA120 days ago
- New analysis from @LloydsBank finds Instagram has become the new battleground between the public and the organized… https://t.co/nU7R3ZbU7E121 days ago
- Canada is working to craft a new online safety bill. Urgent action is needed - as over the last year… https://t.co/ZmyuPWm5V0128 days ago