Protect Us Kids Foundation documents sexual exploitation abuses in cyberspace of youth worldwide. Traffickers are able to exploit their victims from any location, and predators have access to victims from any device with an Internet connection.
Our focus centers on the unique cultural, behavioral, and societal aspects of disadvantaged and rural communities that has afforded criminals an increased opportunity to exploit children leveraging technology. Here we will document developments that mark progress in the many issues we work on around the world. Check back soon…
- Those that can, consider donating a portion of the budget that you have saved this year to #PUK. 1 month's travel p… https://t.co/Fw8Sl7D0fhabout 1 hour ago
- RT @MissingKids: Join us and @Darkness2Light tomorrow on @Instagram as we talk about preventing child sexual abuse and exploitation for #Na…17 hours ago
- RT @ecpatusa: As you click through #CyberMonday deals, it’s important to remember that every day, kids are being bought and sold online. Ou…19 hours ago
- RT @barktechco: Is your child glued to their tablet watching YouTube videos? Take a look at these top kid-friendly shows so they can stay e…19 hours ago
- RT @DefendInnocence: For parents like Emily, child sexual abuse isn’t just a statistic. Their daughter was sexually assaulted by a classmat…19 hours ago