Protect Us Kids Foundation documents sexual exploitation abuses in cyberspace of youth worldwide. Traffickers are able to exploit their victims from any location, and predators have access to victims from any device with an Internet connection.
Our focus centers on the unique cultural, behavioral, and societal aspects of disadvantaged and rural communities that has afforded criminals an increased opportunity to exploit children leveraging technology. Here we will document developments that mark progress in the many issues we work on around the world. Check back soon…
- "Common misconceptions of online child sexual exploitation" https://t.co/wib42XtGZj #protectuskids… https://t.co/Jfj6sSNUof19 hours ago
- "Over 30% of internet users are children" https://t.co/JryAJn0wqS #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/LfCaZsQOkKyesterday
- "We'll fight human trafficking to standstill - Ogun AG" https://t.co/2wvidn24vu #protectuskids… https://t.co/NMjFMicIShyesterday
- "City Of Fort Worth: Federal Grant Will Help Combat Human Trafficking" https://t.co/FeHWN6hpGh #protectuskids… https://t.co/nHfUqrO5Ra2 days ago
- "Why We Need A Global Framework To Regulate Harm Online" https://t.co/vQJ8igtJLn #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/EVEAKK21sx3 days ago