Protect Us Kids Foundation documents sexual exploitation abuses in cyberspace of youth worldwide. Traffickers are able to exploit their victims from any location, and predators have access to victims from any device with an Internet connection.
Our focus centers on the unique cultural, behavioral, and societal aspects of disadvantaged and rural communities that has afforded criminals an increased opportunity to exploit children leveraging technology. Here we will document developments that mark progress in the many issues we work on around the world. Check back soon…
- The ECPAT is doing great work empowering minority survivors of trafficking to share their stories. Read the story… https://t.co/6eclm0LGlk15 hours ago
- Parents and teachers please share! Want to volunteer? You can: - DM Protect Us Kids, - Head to… https://t.co/mIKbDsaOp5yesterday
- Commentary: Why Has Human Trafficking Worsened During a Pandemic? https://t.co/V02bE7d9X2 #protectuskids… https://t.co/zUESgELtDyyesterday
- RT @barktechco: Your kid may not be alright right now, and that’s okay. Before you start to worry, go ahead and look through these helpful…yesterday
- RT @barktechco: “He fidgets. He asks repeatedly when it’s over. He gets up to check what his little brother is up to. And I’m certainly not…yesterday