Protect Us Kids Foundation documents sexual exploitation abuses in cyberspace of youth worldwide. Traffickers are able to exploit their victims from any location, and predators have access to victims from any device with an Internet connection.
Our focus centers on the unique cultural, behavioral, and societal aspects of disadvantaged and rural communities that has afforded criminals an increased opportunity to exploit children leveraging technology. Here we will document developments that mark progress in the many issues we work on around the world. Check back soon…
- "Covid-19: Lockdown won't stop our children being exploited" https://t.co/830PKKUe73 #protectuskids… https://t.co/1LIrcgWDfTyesterday
- "'Sharenting': Why you should think twice before posting about your children" https://t.co/5ZUFhptXMw… https://t.co/990SXk7eWryesterday
- "Global Report on Trafficking in Persons - 2020" https://t.co/npSeQb7szp #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/hSqmHeVRWjyesterday
- "Safer Internet Day: Prioritize and protect child well-being online" https://t.co/W1Jvw6gdCK #protectuskids… https://t.co/bCOp7XEZ2w3 days ago
- "Sex offender who posed as girls online jailed for 25 years" https://t.co/HH9DvRlqEg #protectuskids… https://t.co/LHZV1hKmcC3 days ago