Protect Us Kids Foundation documents sexual exploitation abuses in cyberspace of youth worldwide. Traffickers are able to exploit their victims from any location, and predators have access to victims from any device with an Internet connection.
Our focus centers on the unique cultural, behavioral, and societal aspects of disadvantaged and rural communities that has afforded criminals an increased opportunity to exploit children leveraging technology. Here we will document developments that mark progress in the many issues we work on around the world. Check back soon…
- An inspirational story of how just one person can make such a difference. Share with those that need to see inspi… https://t.co/IC73dVSs745 hours ago
- This article by The @guardian highlights how Kenya is suffering from a rise in #exploitation & #sexcrimes, with for… https://t.co/qRezns57l36 hours ago
- More Work Needed to Combat Human Trafficking Along Highways. @oanow https://t.co/RKXFhWlOJW #protectuskids… https://t.co/afh2arOy4p9 hours ago
- Speaking to Survivors of Sex Trafficking and Patriarchy Burst My Bubble of Privilege. @viceindia… https://t.co/wC2t0bvVUtyesterday
- Sextortion may be evolving during the Coronavirus pandemic. New York Post https://t.co/Z7SLOADMzt… https://t.co/JTCNxP0XVAyesterday