Coach NikiVice President, Health Affairs
“When it comes to protecting our children, there is very little as important in this world. I am honored to be a part of an organization that fully engages that task with 100% focus.”
“Coach Niki”, as she is known by her followers, is a United States Military Veteran, having served honorably in both the United States Air Force and the United States Army National Guard. She has performed three deployments in Afghanistan, one active United States Army, as well as two Department of the Army deployments – for a total of 23 months in country.
A noted expert in Combat-related Trauma, Coach Niki serves as a Life Coach, and has worked with specific areas of focus, to include, but not limited to: war victims, genocide and ethnic cleansing, AIDS/HIV-infected rape victims, widows by violence, children of trauma victims, veterans and military, to include private sector businesses. She has been requested to speak globally for a variety of institutions, of which her travels have taken her to both conflict and third-world areas to teach and serve. Coach Niki has worked with the Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program, helping deployed soldiers reintegrate back into society and has taught the military Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) training on their behalf repeatedly. Further, she has worked with military from different countries, of which a vast number of her clientele are primarily by word of mouth.
The Human Caring Listening Techniques (HCLT), for which Coach Niki is uniquely known, are generationally passed down and considered a successful tool for working with extreme stress cases. Due to that success, she has been recently requested in the following countries: Rwanda, Congo, Cameroon, Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, India and Thailand. Coach Niki has also conducted presentations and lectures, while serving in the Ivory Coast and United Kingdom.
Coach Niki is married to a former United States Marine Corps Captain, and in their blended family they have 3 children, 6 grandchildren, a horse-dog (170lb Great Dane named Capone) and no partridges in a pear tree. She loves shooting, anything outdoors and traveling, however, Coach Niki cannot stand peas, lima beans or mushrooms.
- Join us in celebrating #HispanicHeritage through 10/15! Hispanic heritage month is a national celebration in the U… https://t.co/2c63b2CugQyesterday
- Our Youth Life Group are working hard at creating new content for kids & teens. Head to the PUK YT channel to lear… https://t.co/aUyPIra8iCyesterday
- Our Youth Life Group are working hard at creating new content for kids & teens. Head to the PUK YT channel to lear… https://t.co/YfTdq3Sn8s2 days ago
- Register now: https://t.co/2Sir5AwjNQ Join PUK & @choicescarib in this fun, free, informative webinar for kids ret… https://t.co/u0N5VgCJsB4 days ago
- Register now: https://t.co/2Sir5AwjNQ Join PUK & @choicescarib in this fun, free, informative webinar for kids ret… https://t.co/LmZzcV5SBw5 days ago