Danielle ClinscalesVice President, Sexual Assault Advocacy & Outreach
“I believe together in unity, education and resiliency these force multipliers can promote awareness of this serious epidemic of sexual abuse. Break the chains of fear, silence and shame! You have a Voice. My goal is to assist in the recovery for sexual assault victims and reassure them that they don’t have to stay a victim but know they are survivors!”
As a current member of the United States Army, assigned to Fort Hood, TX, Danielle Clinscales has served with distinction as a Senior All Source intelligence technician for one of the largest Combatant Commands in the Army. She was responsible for the professional development of her team members as well as the production of numerous detailed intelligence products for various Combatant Commanders.
Currently Danielle serves as a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator and Victim Advocate under the Office of the 11th Signal Brigade Commander, providing professional and comprehensive advocacy services to victims/survivors of sexual assault and sexual harassment. She conducts assessments with clients to evaluate needs and risks; recognizing the need for professional intervention and referring to appropriate services. In addition, Danielle tirelessly educates Soldiers and Civilians against sexual assault and sexual harassment, thus increasing their knowledge and providing a better work environment.
Danielle strives to foster a work environment that reflects the Army Values of Duty, Honor, and Self-less service. Her actions and daily activities reflects a caring leader who constantly looks out for the health, welfare, and morale of all people. She desires to bless others by utilizing the gifts God has given her.
- RT @barktechco: “As a family, we’ve been focusing on getting through each day, celebrating the small things for which we are grateful and t…8 hours ago
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uL9E5Q… https://t.co/jPLCKdnMVq9 hours ago
- "How Social Restrictions Impact Human Trafficking" https://t.co/4DeU5QvwN0 #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/KUfKUtDAen12 hours ago
- "Fierce Parenting series tackles online exploitation, trafficking" https://t.co/byr3RJvwd9 #protectuskids… https://t.co/PbEeOK7fS615 hours ago
- "End exploitation; learn to spot sex trafficking" https://t.co/AYXCdj8ZzO #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/MLdKfg2uwUyesterday