Danielle ClinscalesVice President, Sexual Assault Advocacy & Outreach
“I believe together in unity, education and resiliency these force multipliers can promote awareness of this serious epidemic of sexual abuse. Break the chains of fear, silence and shame! You have a Voice. My goal is to assist in the recovery for sexual assault victims and reassure them that they don’t have to stay a victim but know they are survivors!”
As a current member of the United States Army, assigned to Fort Hood, TX, Danielle Clinscales has served with distinction as a Senior All Source intelligence technician for one of the largest Combatant Commands in the Army. She was responsible for the professional development of her team members as well as the production of numerous detailed intelligence products for various Combatant Commanders.
Currently Danielle serves as a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator and Victim Advocate under the Office of the 11th Signal Brigade Commander, providing professional and comprehensive advocacy services to victims/survivors of sexual assault and sexual harassment. She conducts assessments with clients to evaluate needs and risks; recognizing the need for professional intervention and referring to appropriate services. In addition, Danielle tirelessly educates Soldiers and Civilians against sexual assault and sexual harassment, thus increasing their knowledge and providing a better work environment.
Danielle strives to foster a work environment that reflects the Army Values of Duty, Honor, and Self-less service. Her actions and daily activities reflects a caring leader who constantly looks out for the health, welfare, and morale of all people. She desires to bless others by utilizing the gifts God has given her.
- RT @DefendInnocence: How to be both cautious and optimistic about defending children from child sexual abuse: https://t.co/rdnOoVq7AO https…9 hours ago
- RT @DefendInnocence: Tell us something about a child you want to protect, whether it's their name, your relationship, or something they lov…9 hours ago
- "New funding to help combat online child exploitation" https://t.co/LDDhJZgcwq #protectuskids… https://t.co/loCnwAcpevyesterday
- "City sees positive results with 'Human TraffickingFree Zone'" https://t.co/5KRyLXf4e7 #protectuskids… https://t.co/x3iF3yNd7Jyesterday
- "Facebook, Google and Twitter CEOs face lawmakers over online disinformation" https://t.co/9Ycg0PFsjr… https://t.co/wAz4HiUys3yesterday