Danielle ClinscalesVice President, Sexual Assault Advocacy & Outreach
“I believe together in unity, education and resiliency these force multipliers can promote awareness of this serious epidemic of sexual abuse. Break the chains of fear, silence and shame! You have a Voice. My goal is to assist in the recovery for sexual assault victims and reassure them that they don’t have to stay a victim but know they are survivors!”
As a current member of the United States Army, assigned to Fort Hood, TX, Danielle Clinscales has served with distinction as a Senior All Source intelligence technician for one of the largest Combatant Commands in the Army. She was responsible for the professional development of her team members as well as the production of numerous detailed intelligence products for various Combatant Commanders.
Currently Danielle serves as a Sexual Assault Response Coordinator and Victim Advocate under the Office of the 11th Signal Brigade Commander, providing professional and comprehensive advocacy services to victims/survivors of sexual assault and sexual harassment. She conducts assessments with clients to evaluate needs and risks; recognizing the need for professional intervention and referring to appropriate services. In addition, Danielle tirelessly educates Soldiers and Civilians against sexual assault and sexual harassment, thus increasing their knowledge and providing a better work environment.
Danielle strives to foster a work environment that reflects the Army Values of Duty, Honor, and Self-less service. Her actions and daily activities reflects a caring leader who constantly looks out for the health, welfare, and morale of all people. She desires to bless others by utilizing the gifts God has given her.
- RT @adfsolutions: Enter to Win a combat veteran made flag from @FlagsofValor at the Crimes Against Children drawing sponsored by ADF. #CACC…8 hours ago
- RT @OJPNIJ: Preventive Child Maltreatment Programs are designed to prevent physical #ChildAbuse or neglect by educating expectant and new p…8 hours ago
- NetSmartz by @MissingKids is a great collection of online resources for parents looking to educate themselves and t… https://t.co/atYESv90LN12 hours ago
- With kids online more during COVID-19, parents need to guard against internet predators. Now is as important of a… https://t.co/hYH5beomNK13 hours ago
- RT @CACConference: Live sessions are underway! Can't make the live session? No worries, they will be recorded and available for on-demand.…13 hours ago