Ed Pound Vice President, Public Relations and Communications
“I believe in objectivity and fairness as tools to find the truth in stories focused on abuses in government, political corruption, and law-enforcement issues.”
Ed Pound is a supervisory auditor in the Office of the District of Columbia Auditor. Before taking that position, he spent decades as an investigative reporter and editor, working for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and U.S. News & World Report, among other publications. Ed has been a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, journalism’s highest honor, and has won many local and national awards. He also spent four years as communications director for a federal agency, the U.S. Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board.
Ed grew up in St. Louis and began his journalism career at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Ed later served as the chief investigative reporter for the Chicago Sun-Times. He moved to Washington and built on his reputation as a relentless investigative reporter dedicated to fairness and balance. When he’s not working, Ed spends his time with his wife and family in Bethany Beach, Delaware. He’s also an avid movie-goer and reader of mystery novels.
- 6 Arrested In Louisiana Human Trafficking Case https://t.co/AhlrYE1Cvq #HumanTrafficking #cybersafe… https://t.co/wzh1PYAWDO2 days ago
- 8 Men Arrested In Child Sex Trafficking Sting - Tennessee https://t.co/we4iGa58Kk #HumanTrafficking #cybersafe #cybersecurity2 days ago
- Simple, innovative solution for those who need help. Be on the lookout! #womenintech https://t.co/yyDE8yuT612 days ago
- Join us for this free special event! #womenintech #cybersecurity https://t.co/IV9w4CVTEl2 days ago
- Meet our founder. https://t.co/a1Vg8vxdiH #HumanTrafficking #cybersafe #cybersecurity2 days ago