Mark SheppardVice President, Identity and Data
“I believe in fulfilling mission by pairing unique technology solutions together with the Federal Law Enforcement Community.”
Mark Sheppard has worked with the Federal Law Enforcement, National Security, and Civilian sectors of our federal government for over 16 years and has worked in an Executive Product Management, Solution Development, and Sales role for over 20 years. He is a trusted advisor to the SES, CIO, and GS 14/15 Community. Mark recently founded Potomac Blue, which focuses on finding unique solutions via partnerships with companies both traditionally and not traditionally known to serve the federal community.
Mark’s background includes full product and solution lifecycle design and delivery. He is a subject matter expert on public record data (big data), identity, biometrics, person of interest investigation, immigration, and insider threat / clearance reform. He is motivational, strategic, and is an excellent public speaker. Adept at translating mission need and technology delivery across all levels of an agency – the desired solution can more often hit the target with Mark’s leadership.
In leadership at the two largest data aggregators, he has developed and delivered solutions in response to attacks post 9/11, helped to rank criminality for law enforcement felon prioritization, sex offenders, organized criminals, and terrorists. Efforts have directly stopped terrorist attacks, reunited missing children with families, fought fraud and abuse, spotted potential espionage and treason, and helped curb human trafficking.
- RT @shehacks_ke: This webinar has shed light on the need for online child protection and the current situation, not only in Kenya but also…2 hours ago
- "No one is truly equal and free until everyone is equal and free" #HumanTrafficking https://t.co/xysaNALwMN2 hours ago
- This is why we must do all that we can to keep our children safe! #cybersafe #protectuskids https://t.co/ishyoOZoii4 hours ago
- RT @shehacks_ke: If you're a parent especially in Kenya, then you are familiar with the question 'Do you have games on your phone?' How do…6 hours ago
- Pope to Web Companies: Guard Against Human Traffickers Bait https://t.co/R7wOb2wibB #HumanTrafficking #cybersafe #cybersecurity23 hours ago