Conduct research on the behavioral and social aspects involved with the online enticement of youth for sexual acts by sexual offenders/predators. A vast majority of individuals comprise of youth from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
Enable youth the confidence to express them selves freely on the Internet and engage in Web-based activities without compromising their safety or personal integrity.
Educate parents/guardians about the importance of knowing their children’s activities while online; make them aware of threats that exist on the Internet and the susceptibility of young people to undesirable influences; provide tips on how to protect their children while they are online in the home; and detail the rights they have in the event their child becomes a victim.
Work with academic institutions to develop training resources on Internet safety that are scalable and can be easily integrated into current curriculum at no cost.
Interact with the domestic and international governments to secure necessary funding so that Internet safety can be taught in at-risk areas, thereby inducing positive change within these disadvantaged communities.
Protect Us Kids is grateful to these organizations for their partnership and support.
• International Justice
• Private Industry
• Public Industry
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- RT @ACFHHS: National Child Abuse Prevention Month is here! Show your support by updating your profile picture with a frame sponsored by the…2 days ago
- Please read our message relating to COVID-19. For the links in the document please visit our website! Stay tuned fo… https://t.co/5lPRBTte902 days ago
- Do you know what are the most dangerous apps for teens?? Would you like to know how you can protect your teens? Rea… https://t.co/xjnwla9R3t12 days ago
- RT @swopbehindbars: One of our formerly incarcerated members - who was also a victim of exploitation - got her criminal record vacated thx…19 days ago
- RT @cpfsajm: Your actions today can save a child! #STOPchildabuse #REPORTchildabuse #888PROTECT (776-8328)21 days ago