Conduct research on the behavioral and social aspects involved with the online enticement of youth for sexual acts by sexual offenders/predators. A vast majority of individuals comprise of youth from disadvantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
Enable youth the confidence to express them selves freely on the Internet and engage in Web-based activities without compromising their safety or personal integrity.
Educate parents/guardians about the importance of knowing their children’s activities while online; make them aware of threats that exist on the Internet and the susceptibility of young people to undesirable influences; provide tips on how to protect their children while they are online in the home; and detail the rights they have in the event their child becomes a victim.
Work with academic institutions to develop training resources on Internet safety that are scalable and can be easily integrated into current curriculum at no cost.
Interact with the domestic and international governments to secure necessary funding so that Internet safety can be taught in at-risk areas, thereby inducing positive change within these disadvantaged communities.
Protect Us Kids is grateful to these organizations for their partnership and support.
• International Justice
• Private Industry
• Public Industry
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- TikTok joins Technology Coalition to counter online sexual exploitation abuse. https://t.co/zzrgrCPrFb… https://t.co/OHsQ4k7koi6 hours ago
- More than 40 attorneys general ask Facebook to abandon plans to build Instagram for kids. … https://t.co/KQIZApkEbl8 hours ago
- "UAE: WhatsApp message saves two girls from human trafficking" https://t.co/4rkj42Lv9C #protectuskids… https://t.co/EiMBebb7af3 days ago
- "STAND Against Trafficking hosts webinar to raise awareness in service industries" https://t.co/CSnnrc7uFA… https://t.co/PPfY6SKG034 days ago
- "Taking down human traffickers through online ads" https://t.co/LklJZm1wk8 #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/UdIGmZXE8P5 days ago