In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- RT @lulurrutia: Thank you @tech_coalition for hosting a full day of important conversations and presentations at the @CACConference. We are…23 hours ago
- Work led by @IWFhotline analyzed a million images, turned them into unique digital hashes, and matched these with c… https://t.co/oRvgWfJOu464 days ago
- A new assessment of 107 kid-targeted apps found only 17 collected zero data The Toy Zone study found Money Managem… https://t.co/Mvkry6ZYnA120 days ago
- New analysis from @LloydsBank finds Instagram has become the new battleground between the public and the organized… https://t.co/nU7R3ZbU7E121 days ago
- Canada is working to craft a new online safety bill. Urgent action is needed - as over the last year… https://t.co/ZmyuPWm5V0128 days ago