In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- RT @DefendInnocence: How to be both cautious and optimistic about defending children from child sexual abuse: https://t.co/rdnOoVq7AO https…9 hours ago
- RT @DefendInnocence: Tell us something about a child you want to protect, whether it's their name, your relationship, or something they lov…9 hours ago
- "New funding to help combat online child exploitation" https://t.co/LDDhJZgcwq #protectuskids… https://t.co/loCnwAcpevyesterday
- "City sees positive results with 'Human TraffickingFree Zone'" https://t.co/5KRyLXf4e7 #protectuskids… https://t.co/x3iF3yNd7Jyesterday
- "Facebook, Google and Twitter CEOs face lawmakers over online disinformation" https://t.co/9Ycg0PFsjr… https://t.co/wAz4HiUys3yesterday