In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- RT @ACFHHS: National Child Abuse Prevention Month is here! Show your support by updating your profile picture with a frame sponsored by the…2 days ago
- Please read our message relating to COVID-19. For the links in the document please visit our website! Stay tuned fo… https://t.co/5lPRBTte902 days ago
- Do you know what are the most dangerous apps for teens?? Would you like to know how you can protect your teens? Rea… https://t.co/xjnwla9R3t12 days ago
- RT @swopbehindbars: One of our formerly incarcerated members - who was also a victim of exploitation - got her criminal record vacated thx…19 days ago
- RT @cpfsajm: Your actions today can save a child! #STOPchildabuse #REPORTchildabuse #888PROTECT (776-8328)21 days ago