In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- Great results, but much more work to be done to protect these children before they are put in harms way! … https://t.co/KNKO5EqidP7 hours ago
- Country-wide Campaign Aims To Raise Awareness of Online Child Exploitation. https://t.co/Gtri7KXLvF… https://t.co/r2HX22DakE11 hours ago
- Huge increase in online child exploitation reported during COVID-19 pandemic. https://t.co/Dn8zgnrlpc… https://t.co/0BK4IuUHZa13 hours ago
- Online Chat Tool Helps Victims of Human Trafficking Come Forward. https://t.co/BU3cg5y8JD #protectuskids… https://t.co/LhhczMlCma17 hours ago
- Country-wide Campaign Aims To Raise Awareness of Online Child Exploitation. https://t.co/Gtri7KXLvF… https://t.co/TJ0JIIV1styesterday