In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uLreXo… https://t.co/UgXJeYLEPB17 hours ago
- "How Social Restrictions Impact Human Trafficking" https://t.co/4DeU5QN7Ey #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/WLpC7B2KJw20 hours ago
- "Fierce Parenting series tackles online exploitation, trafficking" https://t.co/byr3RJvwd9 #protectuskids… https://t.co/q1o9UPZKtt23 hours ago
- RT @barktechco: “As a family, we’ve been focusing on getting through each day, celebrating the small things for which we are grateful and t…yesterday
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uL9E5Q… https://t.co/jPLCKdnMVqyesterday