In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- Florida mom has been convicted of trafficking a little girl for 13 years from the age of just three in return for d… https://t.co/rqtj5Ng1SY16 hours ago
- Florida mom has been convicted of trafficking a little girl for 13 years from the age of just three in return for d… https://t.co/kL6InKu6um16 hours ago
- RT @ecpatusa: Our new training moves the fight to end human trafficking beyond the front lines and is an important next step to protect chi…yesterday
- According to the Human Trafficking Hotline since June of 2018, there have been 64 reported cases of human trafficki… https://t.co/UN7bEp1bsWyesterday
- Great job @JuniorLeague for announcing @abolishmovement to combat #childsextrafficking !… https://t.co/7M6ZB2AREI2 days ago