In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- RT @adfsolutions: Enter to Win a combat veteran made flag from @FlagsofValor at the Crimes Against Children drawing sponsored by ADF. #CACC…9 hours ago
- RT @OJPNIJ: Preventive Child Maltreatment Programs are designed to prevent physical #ChildAbuse or neglect by educating expectant and new p…9 hours ago
- NetSmartz by @MissingKids is a great collection of online resources for parents looking to educate themselves and t… https://t.co/atYESv90LN12 hours ago
- With kids online more during COVID-19, parents need to guard against internet predators. Now is as important of a… https://t.co/hYH5beomNK13 hours ago
- RT @CACConference: Live sessions are underway! Can't make the live session? No worries, they will be recorded and available for on-demand.…14 hours ago