In essence, despite the Survivors of cybersex trafficking, especially children, are exposed to severe levels of trauma in their trafficking situations. When a survivor escapes, the individual needs to receive a range of services to help cross the bridge from victim to survivor. Protect Us Kids Foundation believes that these services should be comprehensive and focused on the whole individual, not only on the physical wellbeing, but also on the psychological, emotional, and holistic wellbeing.
Survivors of cybersex trafficking need services that empower social justice and inclusion and provide the tools needed to succeed. WE-RISE provides a virtual safe haven that leverages technology for the greater good and comprises of alternative resources and support for those children in need. We focus on partnering with technology, healthcare and social services to provide awareness and research of those services that include, but not be limited to cybersecurity awareness, behavioral and mental health, social services, and job training and placement. These services should be individualized and sensitive to cultural and religious beliefs.
- Police officer arrested for child pornography charges https://t.co/K0b15bUhY6yesterday
- RT @CACConference: Why it's important to teach children about digital safety. A man used Snapchat in an attempt to lure a child at a Washin…3 days ago
- RT @Love146: 0n the #JeffreyEpstein case: "The problem isn’t one tycoon but many tens of thousands of men who pay for sex with underage [bo…4 days ago
- RT @CACConference: Visit https://t.co/zBuhljG9NT for digital safety tips to keep in mind for children, now that school is in full swing.8 days ago
- RT @IntSenseFirst: As we start a new school year, TEACHERS need to understand digital supervision in the classroom. 95% of students bring t…9 days ago