Veda T. Woods, founder and CEO of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, Dr. Regina Hampton, founder and medical director of Doctors Community Hospital Breast Center and Jasmine Jones, co-founder of Cherry Blossom Intimates, discuss with Pat Lawson Muse how they’re working every day to improve our communities.
DMV’s Powerhouse Black Women
- Great results, but much more work to be done to protect these children before they are put in harms way! … https://t.co/KNKO5EqidP6 hours ago
- Country-wide Campaign Aims To Raise Awareness of Online Child Exploitation. https://t.co/Gtri7KXLvF… https://t.co/r2HX22DakE10 hours ago
- Huge increase in online child exploitation reported during COVID-19 pandemic. https://t.co/Dn8zgnrlpc… https://t.co/0BK4IuUHZa11 hours ago
- Online Chat Tool Helps Victims of Human Trafficking Come Forward. https://t.co/BU3cg5y8JD #protectuskids… https://t.co/LhhczMlCma15 hours ago
- Country-wide Campaign Aims To Raise Awareness of Online Child Exploitation. https://t.co/Gtri7KXLvF… https://t.co/TJ0JIIV1styesterday