Veda T. Woods, founder and CEO of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, Dr. Regina Hampton, founder and medical director of Doctors Community Hospital Breast Center and Jasmine Jones, co-founder of Cherry Blossom Intimates, discuss with Pat Lawson Muse how they’re working every day to improve our communities.
DMV’s Powerhouse Black Women
- June is a great time to educate the children in your life, or yourself, on internet safety. ♂️Adults - Check o… https://t.co/uIfFQMdX2m10 hours ago
- "Child abuse images 'digitally fingerprinted' to prevent online sharing" https://t.co/a1vZeEbCmi #protectuskids… https://t.co/rTMNeUdSj2yesterday
- Have you checked out the #PUK store lately? Find your fit and help protect kids from online exploitation with any… https://t.co/sZDWBHEwqUyesterday
- June is a great time to educate the children in your life, or yourself, on internet safety. ♂️Adults - Check o… https://t.co/sc6gr6jcd8yesterday
- "New Online Training Available on Identifying Sexual Exploitation, Trafficking of Youth" https://t.co/LOhZeVey0N… https://t.co/khOF6ioSK1yesterday