Veda T. Woods, founder and CEO of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, Dr. Regina Hampton, founder and medical director of Doctors Community Hospital Breast Center and Jasmine Jones, co-founder of Cherry Blossom Intimates, discuss with Pat Lawson Muse how they’re working every day to improve our communities.
DMV’s Powerhouse Black Women
- RT @shehacks_ke: This webinar has shed light on the need for online child protection and the current situation, not only in Kenya but also…9 hours ago
- "No one is truly equal and free until everyone is equal and free" #HumanTrafficking https://t.co/xysaNALwMN9 hours ago
- This is why we must do all that we can to keep our children safe! #cybersafe #protectuskids https://t.co/ishyoOZoii11 hours ago
- RT @shehacks_ke: If you're a parent especially in Kenya, then you are familiar with the question 'Do you have games on your phone?' How do…13 hours ago
- Pope to Web Companies: Guard Against Human Traffickers Bait https://t.co/R7wOb2wibB #HumanTrafficking #cybersafe #cybersecurityyesterday