Veda T. Woods, founder and CEO of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, Dr. Regina Hampton, founder and medical director of Doctors Community Hospital Breast Center and Jasmine Jones, co-founder of Cherry Blossom Intimates, discuss with Pat Lawson Muse how they’re working every day to improve our communities.
DMV’s Powerhouse Black Women
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uLreXo… https://t.co/UgXJeYLEPB15 hours ago
- "How Social Restrictions Impact Human Trafficking" https://t.co/4DeU5QN7Ey #protectuskids #childexploitation… https://t.co/WLpC7B2KJw18 hours ago
- "Fierce Parenting series tackles online exploitation, trafficking" https://t.co/byr3RJvwd9 #protectuskids… https://t.co/q1o9UPZKtt21 hours ago
- RT @barktechco: “As a family, we’ve been focusing on getting through each day, celebrating the small things for which we are grateful and t…yesterday
- "Experts share how to protect children from the growing number of internet crimes" https://t.co/OqG4uL9E5Q… https://t.co/jPLCKdnMVqyesterday