Veda T. Woods, founder and CEO of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, Dr. Regina Hampton, founder and medical director of Doctors Community Hospital Breast Center and Jasmine Jones, co-founder of Cherry Blossom Intimates, discuss with Pat Lawson Muse how they’re working every day to improve our communities.
DMV’s Powerhouse Black Women
- RT @shehacks_ke: Every now and then, it’s important to go back to the basics. Just because we’re familiar with them, it doesn’t mean that w…7 hours ago
- NetSmartz by @MissingKids is a great collection of online resources for parents looking to educate themselves and t… https://t.co/3M6RwBUmEdyesterday
- With kids online more during COVID-19, parents need to guard against internet predators. Now is as important of a… https://t.co/xtRB8lEtdqyesterday
- We are excited to announce that once again we will be in attendance at the 2020 annual @CACConference August 10-13t… https://t.co/MY0E2YIx4syesterday
- Inside the Tech Helping Lawyers Combat Labor Abuse, Human Trafficking. https://t.co/WWIY3elvPa… https://t.co/5BeK5aWlMjyesterday